What Qualifies a
Property to be TAG Approved?®
Enforce non-discriminatory policies including “sexual orientation.”
Treat heterosexual and domestic partners equally in personnel policies.
Provides LGBT diversity and sensitivity training for employees.
Empower customers and employees to be “watchdogs” of its gay and lesbian business practices.
Gives back to their community.
Employs staff who reflect the diversity of their community.
1100 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y7
View Our Website
Neighborhood: 1/2 block from Davie Village
Number of Rooms: 72
Type of Hotel: Boutique Hotel
The Burrard is a unique, retro West Coast hotel concept unlike anything else in Vancouver. Built in 1956 and transformed into a quirky boutique property, this is the place for those looking for a little personality in their hotel. Offering 72 stylish rooms featuring design-driven furnishings and top-end amenities, The Burrard is right downtown, on the edge of the West End and Yaletown neighbourhoods, making it easy to explore the real Vancouver.
• Free high-speed wireless internet
• Free calls to anywhere in North America
• Nespresso coffee machines, plus BC spring water in 100% recycled bottles
• HDTVs with free premium & movie channels
• Free cruiser bike rentals
• Free passes to neighbourhood fitness facilities
• Complimentary umbrellas for rainy days
• A courtyard oasis for lounging & looking pretty
• Cute coffee shop right off the lobby, for lattes in the AM and lagers in the PM